In the metropolitan city of Moscow, it is important that you have a well-planned plan for starting and ending your journey. There are so many attractions in town that you can probably skip a few attractions on your short trip. Here are ten ideas for an effective family tour of this great city.
1. Visit music concerts and art exhibitions: The city of Moscow has a lot of concerts and events every month that take enthusiastic art lovers off their feet. Take a look at some of the best musicians and artists in the country at the Moscow Techaivsky Conservatory.
2. JIL CULTURAL CENTER: This spacious hall has its own range of well-known artists showcasing their talents with an outdoor garden of music and dance.
3. Food and Drinks: Fun Locals There are many affordable tours to take you across the city to find food and drinks while you enjoy the most interesting food here. Check out Russian dishes like Beef Stroganoff, Blini, Caviar and Chicken Cave. Mouth watering sweets and drinks like Kissel and Paskha can be tasted with your family.
4. Take the best private tours: Choose the best Moscow tours with personal guides to explore the places of interest to your family. From the Cathedral of Christ the Savior to the Seven Sisters there are plenty of places besides the main attractions. Check out the best group tours available for the best packages.
5. Historical places to visit in Moscow: Monuments such as Lenin’s Tomb, Kremlin’s Tower, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Kuskovo and Fallen Mountain Park offer glimpses of every era in the country. All these monuments are magnificent with a great architecture and spell that is not seen in any other part of the world.
G. Gorky Park and Gorky House Museum: These are pieces of architectural wonder worth seeing with your family.
Natural. Places of natural beauty: Moscow is full of parks and gardens, such as the Sparrow Hills and the Kolomenskoye Park. Sparrow Hills is located on the banks of the Moskva River and offers a great view of the paradise of nature in contrast to the city life rich with city life.
. City Park: Alexander Garden is an area of historical monuments and a city park with rare architectural attractions spread across a large area. Nescuchini Gardens is another beautiful place that extends to Gorky Park in the heart of the city.
9. See the best amusement parks and gardens: It is best to give children pleasure while strolling in amusement parks and gardens when you are traveling with family. Moscow offers some amazing and amazing water gardens and amusement parks Acupapar Carbia, Sky Town, Moren etc.
10. National Park: Ostrov National Park and Elk Island National Park are the best places to spend time with your family in the lap of nature. A wide range of animals and birds are found exclusively in this region of the world.
Family holidays in Moscow are enjoyable with locals indulging in musical concerts. Moscow historical historical flavors and seasoned with a delicious dish of food and drink.